Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Convention make and take 1

As you know I have been inspired to get scrapping and stamping since returning from Canberra.

This is one of the make and takes that we made and I really enjoyed making this one. My scrapbooking friends know that I am great at making pages but I suck at adding pictures so this is a real masterpiece for me.

I also noticed that Cheryl my upline also had a similar idea on what pics to add.

Hope that you enjoy and I will be adding more pics over the next few days

If you are interested in learning how to make this why not book a workshop? Gather a group of friends together and we will have some "me" time making it :)

I am in the process of finishing my monthly newsletter so please feel free to add your email to the list so that you don't miss out



No comments:

Post a Comment