Sunday, May 3, 2009

Convention Canberra 2009


Well its back home and back to reality after a fabulous time in Canberra for the Stampin Up Convention. It was great to catch up with uplines and other SU Friends. Great to see Chris again and to say hello to Gail and Felicity :) Everyone is friendly and thats one of the things that makes being a demonstrator so much a pleasure.

Dont You Just Love My I am in Awe of this woman Smile?

I along with Jodie (my downline), Cheryl (my upline), Donna (Cheryl's Upline) and Sue (Cheryl's friend) all got the chance to meet ShellI Gardner CEO of Stampin Up who was out the from states for the Convention. She was lovely as we had imagined and showed us how to make the most interesting cards. She has some stamp sets and items in the new Catalogue that she personally endorses. The cards she made were on the Rustic, Vintage side. I was going to give you all a sneak peek but I love them that much that I want to make them myself first!!.
There are some great specials announced for the month of May. There are specials on Double Sided Paper and an even greater special for scrapbookers. Be sure to keep your eyes on your inboxes for the newsletter or email me for further information.

2 comments:

  1. Mel,
    Great picture, had a great time with you and Jodie. Love both your smiles.

    Cheers Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, it was great to catch up with you again in Canberra. Lucky you getting a happy snap with Shelli!
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete