Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Regionals in Melbourne



Well Regional stampin up demonstrator training is on in Melbourne next weekend so I have been busy trying to get so swaps ready to go. I set my aim at 30 and didn't think I was going to get anywhere close as I had a demo friday night and two stamp-a-stacks on Saturday but I am just about finished :)

Just have to glue them all together and add the recipe to the back and its all ready to roll

I cased (I now know what that means thanks!) from abigailadrienne on Spiltcoast (www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/738223?cat=11082).

I used Stamps: Season of Joy and Sincere Salutations, Inks: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and Veramark, Cardstock : Purely Pomegranate but also did others with Rose Red and Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Brushed Silver, Accessories Silver embossing powder and Scollop circle and circle Punch I also added some non su silver bling to the centres of the little flowers that you cant really see in the picture

As usual for me purely pom is in there again!! I am really looking forward to some new color combos now getting a little tired of the good ol fav.

Am also looking forward to learning new tips at the training and catching up with my fellow stampin demonstrators both known and yet to meet. Bring on Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment