Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fiona and Scott's Wedding







Well what a bad blogger I have been....



Its been crazy here lately busy with work and jetsetting off the the central coast of NSW for a wedding and then to come home to a crashed computer :(



Luckily there are three computers in our house so I have been able to keep in touch with the WWW using my dads computer.



So my plan today is to upload what has been happening in my world before heading off to enjoy the Melbourne Cup with some friends



Firstly the wedding. Flew into Newcastle for Fiona and Scotts Wedding arrived to ten degrees and rain and a long walk from the plane to the terminal. That was just the beginning of the trip but a wonderful wedding and brought home lots of stories to tell :) As you can see on the above picture I caught the bouquet so its my turn next anyone know where my partner that i need for this may be??? Please drop me a line hehe :) As you can also see a few beverages had been had by this time. There are other pics but trust me this is the better of the few. The other picture is of the dashing bride and my partner in crime for the trip Sam


Congratulations Fiona and Scott and hope your having a great time in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment