Monday, January 5, 2009

Look What I have been up to!!!




I found this Ink Pad holder whilst blog searching before christmas and couldn't wait to make one of my own!. It took me a while to work out what Foam Core board is but I found it in Riot (Craft store) whilst down in melbourne. Apparently you can get it elsewhere though as people use it for mounting. I bought two pieces of A1 for the project and I had a few bits left over but I am happy that I made it myself and it only cost me about $20


It fits each color family in the slots (60 Pads) and has room for your other bits and pieces on top.
The other photo also shows what I have been storing my card in the drawers are from Office Works but I am finding with the more card I am buying the more sets of draws I need!!

If you would like the instructions you can access them from Stacey Kings blog http://rebelinker.blogspot.com/ Thanks Stacey Great instructions!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That inkpad holder looks FAH-ba-lus! Great job, and I'm impressed that you spelled my name right! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete